Monday, March 11, 2013

I never like the rain.

Yes. I never like the rain. Nor when I was a little girl, or when I'm an adult now.


  • When it's raining, I can't go out. And when I have a plan to go out, and it's raining, and it makes me can't go out, I get upset.
  • When it's raining like in Palembang, there will be flood. And when there's flood, there's traffic jam. I hate traffic jam.
  • When it's raining like in Palembang, and it's flooding, I can't go out.
  • When it's raining, if I really really have to go out, I have to carry umbrella. I don't like to carry things other than my handbag.
  • When it's raining, it looks like a doomsday scenery in those apocalyptic Hollywood movies. I don't like that.
  • When it's raining, the ground becomes wet and slippery. I got injured once because of that. 
  • When it's raining, the raindrops got caught on my glasses and I can't see.
  • When it's raining, I can't feed the dog outside.


So, that "Singing In The Rain" song? It's totally a bullcrap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment