Saturday, April 13, 2013

Feeling old now.

I'm not becoming any younger for sure. Looks might deceiving, as many people can't really tell my real age (uh-huh!). But it does reflect on my attitude and what I feel inside.

I get irritated easily with people around me, including my family members. Simple little things annoyed me. And when I get annoyed, I simply burst out of anger. I feel that my toleration level is become thinner than before.
I remember during my junior high time, one of my friend told me that I always smiled at every situation even it's not a nice one. She said that I looked like I didn't have any burden at all in my life.
Well, as time passes by, I wish I still can put that kind of face.

My body, that's another thing. I feel that my bones can't take much heavy pressure as before. Not to mention that I had to suffer from sciatica (back pain) in 2011. And my right knee has this kind of thing that hurts if I sit for too long.
Even I was much over weight back then, I feel that I'm not as quick as before. But lately, I discover that  when it comes to exercise, I begin to love the sport that I hated before, running.
I'm not talking a running in a marathon matter, but more to small run in the thread mill.

Honestly, I'm a pretty lazy person. I don't find sport is a fun thing to do. Slap me in the butt, but yeah...
Hopefully, I'll do more running.

No comments:

Post a Comment