Saturday, February 23, 2013

"Native" : OneRepublic's latest album.

It's been a high expectation for OneRepublic's newest album. At least for me.
"Native" is the title of the album, and I've already listened to 3 samples of tracks. My reaction? AWESOMENESS!

The main single that just released is called "If I Lose Myself" and I love love it. Especially the instrumental part, it just sounds out of this world!
"If I Lose Myself" official music video

Another 2 songs that I love are: "Life In Color" and "Counting Stars".
You can find the sample of the songs from Youtube.

Now, I'm not an expert in music so I honestly can't give deep explanation about how their new songs listened like, what kinds of music influence, etc. All I can say is, they make GREAT music.

"Native" is expected to be released on March 26, 2013.
(image credits to Billboard.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment