Friday, February 22, 2013

So, I start to blog again.

The last time I wrote a blog; that I could remember, was about 10 years ago. During my college years, to be exact.
At that time I was still in relationship with someone, had a lot of friends, a lot of projects, etc. Yes, it was the happy twenties. Of course, with all of that, there were so many things to be written in a blog.

Then came the one and only, Twitter. Ever since I'm using that incredible social media, I immediately stop blogging. In other hand, let's just say I'm getting older and lazier.
I feel lazy that I have to write more than 140 words.
I feel lazy that I have to do design and coding for the background.
I feel that I have no more drama to tell to the world.

Suddenly, my life become this boring.

But, that was in the past. What's the point of looking back? Although I admit, my early twenties was probably the best time in my life yet.

So, here I am. In my last twenties, counting months to enter the big three-o. And I decided, oh well, why don't I start to blog again.
Get ready for my rants.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment