Friday, May 10, 2013

It's May!

Oh My God, it's May already?
I spent the first week of May at Jakarta. Same routine like every visits to Jakarta, but much shorter this time. Usually me & my parents spend a week there. But since my sister is sick, so we decided to cut the trip short. Which I don't really mind.

Got back home early, play with the pups, life is good!

Another thing about May, and it's extra special this year because:

1. MY BIRTHDAY, HELL YEAH! 
Yep. It's my 30th birthday this year. I'm not feeling old at all, except few sore in here and there, ha!
Well time sure does fly, isn't it? And suddenly I'm 30. Usually, my aunties will say something like, "What? You already 30? I feel like you were still 17 last year!".
Believe it or not, I'm 30!
(Although I really want to be back to 21...)

2. Star Trek: Into Darkness opens in theater during the week of my birthday.
F-yeah! What a great way to celebrate it with one of my most anticipated movie.

3. Heard that there's a Mexican Food Festival for the whole month in Novotel Palembang.
Mexican food? Really? In Palembang? Never heard in ages that someone is going to introduce Mexican food to our community. In fact, most of Palembang-ers only know tacos. And probably, they don't even know it's Mexican.
But I heard that they're not going to have burrito, which is pretty sad. Out of all of Mexican food, I'm craving for burrito the most.

Of course, I do hope the month of May will turn up even better than my list above.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment