Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's my Birthday!

It's officially May 17 here in Indonesia (UTC+7). I'm officially 30 this year. Yes, it's my Birthday. Good times is just getting started! :-)

Many of young women whined that being 30 is such a big deal. First, most of them thinks "I'm old". Second, some of them thinks being 30 means your wrinkle starts to show up. Third, some of the singles are getting terrified by not married yet.

Well, I want to take a deep breath and enjoying my golden 30 moment.

First, I don't mind being 30 since nothing I can do about to undone it. Plus, most likely people cannot tell my real age. Most of them always thinks that I'm younger actually. (Not mean to brag, but seriously, it's true)

Second, I think I'm in a good hand of protecting my skin. My mom gives and teaches me to use really good products to prevent those wrinkles. So, thanks a bunch Mom!

Third, I'm still single. Yes, sometimes it feels suck, especially when all of your girl friends are either married or in a relationship. But I don't want the loneliness to become a desperate reason and action for me to find just any guys out there.
I believe one day I'll find it. But until then, let's enjoy what I have at the moment!

So, cheers to the great 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment